Confirmed special sessions
|SS01||Transnational STEM education from Kindergarten to University||⦁ Ileana M. Greca, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Marta Romero Ariza, University of Jaén (Spain)
⦁ Agueda Gras-Velazquez, European Schoolnet (Belgium)
|SS02||Hidden Lessons in Practical Exercises|| ⦁ Matilde Santos, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain)|
⦁ Jennifer Bruton, Dublin City University (Ireland)
⦁ Victoria López, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain)
|SS03||Role of English in Transnational Education and Teacher Training|| ⦁ María Amor Barros del Río. Universidad de Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Concetta Maria Sigona. Universidad de Burgos (Spain)
⦁ Ana Cunha, Universidade Lusófonoa (Portugal)
⦁ Alina Doroch, Collegium Balticum (Poland)
|SS04||Personalization and ICT: a Path to Educational Inclusion||⦁ Beatriz Núñez Angulo, University of Burgos (Spain)||More|
|SS05||Erasmus +: revisting the EU exchange programme|| ⦁ Bruno Baruque, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Veronika Peralta, Université Francois Rabelais de Tours/Blois (France)
⦁ Carlos Pereira, Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra (Portugal)
⦁ Zhen Ru Dai, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
⦁ Gabriel Michel, Université de Lorraine – Metz (France)
⦁ Sorin Stratulat, Université de Lorraine – Metz (France)
⦁ Daniela Zaharie, West University of Timisoara (Romania)
⦁ Paula Steinby, Turku University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
⦁ Alessandra Raffaetta, University Ca’ Foscari of Venice (Italy)
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. At least 60% of the papers must be by authors that are neither session chairs nor reviewers.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accept to reviews the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.