Confirmed special sessions
|SS01||Transnational STEM education from Kindergarten to University||⦁ Ileana M. Greca, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Marta Romero Ariza, University of Jaén (Spain)
⦁ Agueda Gras-Velazquez, European Schoolnet (Belgium)
|SS02||Hidden Lessons in Practical Exercises|| ⦁ Matilde Santos, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain)|
⦁ Jennifer Bruton, Dublin City University (Ireland)
⦁ Victoria López, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain)
|SS03||Role of English in Transnational Education and Teacher Training|| ⦁ María Amor Barros del Río. Universidad de Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Concetta Maria Sigona. Universidad de Burgos (Spain)
⦁ Ana Cunha, Universidade Lusófona (Portugal)
⦁ Alina Doroch, Collegium Balticum (Poland)
⦁ Onorina Botezat, Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University (Romania)
|SS04||Personalization and ICT: a Path to Educational Inclusion|| ⦁ Beatriz Núñez Angulo, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Sonia Sapia, Universitá della Calabria (Italy)
|SS05||Erasmus +: revisting the EU exchange programme|| ⦁ Bruno Baruque, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Veronika Peralta, Université Francois Rabelais de Tours/Blois (France)
⦁ Carlos Pereira, Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra (Portugal)
⦁ Zhen Ru Dai, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
⦁ Gabriel Michel, Université de Lorraine – Metz (France)
⦁ Sorin Stratulat, Université de Lorraine – Metz (France)
⦁ Daniela Zaharie, West University of Timisoara (Romania)
⦁ Paula Steinby, Turku University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
⦁ Alessandra Raffaetta, University Ca’ Foscari of Venice (Italy)
|SS06||Innovation and Research Findings in Engineering Higher Education|| ⦁ Eduardo Montero García, University of Burgos (Spain)|
⦁ Fatima E. M. Mhamdi Alaoui, University Chouaib Doukkali El Jadida (Morocco)
⦁ María Consuelo Sáiz Manzanares, University of Burgos (Spain)
⦁ Natalia Muñoz-Rujas, University of Burgos (Spain)
|SS07||Innovation in Computer Science Higher Education|| ⦁ Cristina Rubio Escudero, University of Seville (Spain)|
⦁ Guillermo Santamaría Bonfil, CONACYT-INEEL (Mexico)
⦁ Federico Divina, Pablo de Olavide University (Spain)
⦁ Isabel Sofía Brito, Polytechnic Institute of Beja (Portugal)
⦁ Miguel Torres-García, Pablo de Olavide University (Spain)
⦁ Maria Teresa Godinho, Polytechnic Institute of Beja (Portugal)
⦁ Francisco Gómez-Vela, Pablo de Olavide University (Spain)
⦁ Francisco Martínez-Álvarez, Pablo de Olavide University (Spain)
|SS08||Practical Implementations of Novel Initiatives|| ⦁ Jose Manuel Lopez-Guede, University of the Basque Country (Spain)|
⦁ Manuel Graña, University of the Basque Country (Spain)
⦁ Julián Estévez, University of the Basque Country (Spain)
⦁ Felipe Núñez, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. At least 60% of the papers must be by authors that are neither session chairs nor reviewers.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accept to reviews the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.